Operations’ Manager Job Description
Operations Manager will work a minimum of 45 hours per week that complements that of the General Manager. It is the responsibility of the Operations Manager to provide oversight and manage all operations and functions under the direction of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager
to ensure the safe and efficient daily operation of the parking facilities.
To provide leadership and direction to multiple levels while working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Track daily in-service hours to create monthly billing statement
- Assist the General Manager in monitoring and forecast financials to maximize revenue and minimize expenses
- Monitor operation ensuring leads and dispatcher duties are complete
- Coordinate operational changes
- Implement company policies and procedures consistently
- Assist in the development and training of new personnel
- Coach and counsel direct and indirect reports to achieve operational goals
- Communicate as needed with airport about operational issues
- Communicate with lead staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels and protocol for filling open shifts is being followed
- Attend meetings as assigned with ABM and client
- Respond to all emails/text/calls in a timely manner and take action as needed
- Oversee safety related incidents, ensuring reporting policy is followed completing proper incident report(s) and entering relevant information into Claims.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports as assigned
- Other duties as required
- Directs supervisory staff as necessary including following all necessary and appropriate disciplinary guidelines.
- Ensures adherence to all established policies.
- Responsible for designated duties i.e. uniforms, fleet vehicles, monthly reports, supplies inventory, etc. .
- Maintain appropriate documentation for any issue related to the operation.
- Five years or more management experience (preferred)
- Must have the ability to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work with diverse staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General
Deadline to Apply : 3/17/2023
City/Town/Region : Los Angeles
Expiration Date : 3/31/2023
Pay Rate : $75,000.00 per year
Selection Process : Resume
Hiring Agency or Firm Name : ABM AVIATION